Learn Photography one-on-on with me!
I offer private one-on-one photo workshops for people who need help with their photography skills centered on your needs. This generally means that we work on what you would like to learn or improve on. If its photography related, I can help! I have 30 years experience as a professional photographer.
Examples of things I can work with you on:
• Basic Camera Operations – (ISO, F-stops, shutter speed, metering)
• Advanced Camera Operations (tricky lighting situations, Depth of Field, etc.)
• Composition techniques
• Action photography and focusing
• Off camera flash techniques
• Getting that landscape or sunset shot
• Portrait photography with natural light or off camera flash
This personalized one-on-one photography workshop is created with a hands-on approach, tailored to you, allowing you to immediately practice the photography techniques we go over together. I’ll be with you every step of the way. We can use whatever locations will work for what you want to learn. We could start at a coffee shop and then head out into the field. Work from your home or office. Even head up north for some great landscape opportunities. (Additional expenses would apply to that last one)
Full day: (Approximately 8-9 hours) – $400
Half day: (4 hours in the morning, afternoon or evening) – $250
Full day: (Approximately 8-9 hours) for 2-3 people – $300 per person
Contact me for more details, discuss your needs and book a day.